All About Me!


Hi, my name is Kayleigh!  First of all I want to tell you why I decided to have my own blog and what it will be about. I am writing a blog because I want to earn some extra money and because I want to have the experience of writing. I read on Pinterest that if you write an extremely good blog than you can earn money. I asked my mom if I could be a blogger and she said, “I think it is a great idea. It will help you to be a better writer and typer!” This article will be based on facts about me. I am 11 years old and I live in Florida. I am homeschooled and I LOVE it! I enjoy it because:

1.       You get to sleep in!

2.       We do a curriculum called Classical Conversations and I like it because it is very educational and fun. Every Thursday, except Summer, my mom, my sister Paige, and I get to go do fun games (which are School related) with other kids that are enjoying CC

3.       I get more breaks than kids that go to public school (That’s why during spring break and Summer I have to do some school)
I have TONS of Animals including, 3 cats named Shady Lady
Tiger,
and snowball, my playful little kitten.
I also have a dog named Dixie Sugar,
6 cows,




2 goldfish named Cheeto and Dorito,
and lots of chickens!
I am very athletic. I enjoy the sports Softball, Swimming, and gymnastics. Of those three sports, I definently like softball the best. I enjoy playing my acoustic guitar and my keyboard. My favorite singer is Francesca Battestelli. I desperately want to go to her upcoming concert. My Favorite song by Battestelli is Called, “He knows my name” and I can play it on the guitar! If you have never listened to that song, I recommend you do. I also love to act, (I was in church dramas/musicals etc.) My favorite dessert to make is called chocolate chip cookie dough truffles.
 I found the awesome recipe on Pinterest (Pinterest is great!) You can follow me on Pinterest (Kayleigh T) click here so you can look at all the great ideas I pinned! Also, make sure to follow me on Google+ click here. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for reading this post. Please comment, share with your friends, subsscribe or +1 below so I can know if you enjoyed my first article! 😊

Comments

  1. Ok, this blog is great! It kinda looks like mine!
    (Compare blogs: https://thepoetofsteel.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS