During the Season of Fall poem

Hey! My creative writing club said to take 10 minutes and write a fall poem. Plz check it out, hope you like it! 



 DURING THE SEASON OF FALL

During the season of fall,
There is much fun for all!

Halloween, Pumpkins, and leaves,
I watch the wind blow through the giant oak trees.

I play outside in the cool weather,
And make memories that will last forever.

Thanksgiving turkey and roast,
I’m stuffed! Well, almost.

Memories fun and laughter,
I don’t know what I’ll do after.

During the season of fall,
There is much fun for all


Thanks for reading this! remember to subscribe above, and/or comment below if you liked this poem! 😋😋 :)


Image result for leaf

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

All About Me!