Funny/Cheesy Kid Friendly Jokes of the day

Hello this is Kayleigh! Bored? Read these “Funny Jokes of the day!” These are all really cheesy

Q. What crawls on 4 legs, then walks on two legs, and then walks on 3 legs?
A. A baby crawls on 4 legs, a kid/adult walks on 2 legs, and an old person walks on 3 legs!

Q. What does a nosy pepper do?
A. It gets jalapeno business!

Q. What do you call a singing computer?
A. Adele

Q. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
A. Because 7 8 9

Q. Can a leopard hide anywhere?
A. No, because he is always spotted!

1.  During a cold winter day a wife messaged to her husband that “the Windows frozen”.
Husband replied to pour some warm water on them.
After a while husband received a message again “No way, the computer is completely spoilt now”

2. I was going to tell you about infinity, but it would last forever. *cheesy* 

3. Four women living in the neighborhood were invited to a party. They were discussing about the dress they would wear for the party. They finally decided to choose the color that matches with the hair color of their husband.
The first woman told, ‘I will go with red as my husband colored his hair red’
The second woman said, ‘I always prefer black as my husband’s hair color is naturally black!’
The third woman told, ‘Yeah, then I do prefer to go with yellow dress as he has blonde hair!’ (yellow)
The fourth woman was quiet. All the other insisted her about her preferred color.
She said, ‘I was thinking a lot but can’t choose any color, I can’t wear any dress because my husband is bald!”

  1. Patient: Doctor, please can you help me out?
    Doctor: Yes, you may make your way out the same way you come in.” *also really cheesy
  2.  

Q.  What kind of a star can be risky?
A.   A shooting star!





Some of these jokes are really cheesy but if you liked any of thm, please +1 or comment below! Thanks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

All About Me!