My Super Amazing Baking Birthday Party 2 years Ago!

Hi, this is Kayleigh! So, my sister who is turning 10 this month is going to have a last-minute pool party to celebrate her birthday. She still hasn’t thought of any games or invited any friends! This post is going to be about my 10th birthday party in 2015. First of all, my mom and I decided that the party theme would be baking and decorating cupcakes. Then, we used an app on my computer called Smilebox and picked a cool invitation that I could send out to my friends! After that we cleaned and decorated the house with the colors red and light blue.
                                     
Finally, what seemed years, the party came! The 11 girls, including my sister and I, decorated chef hats with markers and stickers. We made a flower decoration using cupcake liners to pin onto our aprons, and we all chose our favorite color of aprons.
                                    
                                     

 We then played our first game...Cupcake Wars!
    
 We divided into two teams, red and blue, and started on our baking. Each team agreed on their frosting color and cupcake flavor. The parents were the judges. After the blue team won, the team picked a prize off of the prize table which included spatulas, baking utensils, plasitc cupcake hoders, and more!
                                                        
 Then we went onto my porch and played more games including Face the Cookie, and Post-it-note Challenge. 
                                                                     

Throughout the party, the guests looked in a jar and guessed how many cupcake liners were inside. I opened some presents and after that, my mom told me to come into the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw  one of my friends  holding her present for me, a cute tiny 8-week-old kitten!



 I was so excited and happy I thanked her like a MILLION times! I am 12 right now so that cute little 8-week-old kitten, is now a big 2 year old cat. It was a birthday party I will never forget! 🎂🎂

I hope this post inspired you for your next birthday party!

If you read this, please, please, please subscribe above or comment below so I can know if you enjoyed my article! Thanks!😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

All About Me!