The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men tell no tales review



Hi this is Kayleigh! Today I am writing a review on the new movie that just came out last Friday, “The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.” The movie was about Will and Elizabeth Turner’s son Henry, and how he and Correna, who was falsely accused as being a witch, go on a scary and exciting adventure to find their fathers, and find the trident that will break all the curses of the sea.  It was a great movie. As always, my favorite character was Captain Jack Sparrow.
I think the scariest part was the dead/alive sharks, if you watch it you’ll see what I mean. I just watched it at the movies yesterday evening. If you watch it, remember to wait after the credits because there is another scene at the end about Davy Jones.

Nobody is commenting so I don't know if anyone is seeing my posts, or if they like them so please comment or subscribe!!!!!! Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

All About Me!