Updated Version all about me!

Hi! This post is going to be an updated version about me, because a lot has changed since the last 3 months, such as the number of animals I have now. My name is Kayleigh, I am in middle school, and I am currently living in a very small town in North Florida. My family and I just moved to this new house from another house in Florida that we have been living in for 3 ½ years. We had incomparably good friends there so we miss them very much. At my old house I had tons of animals, but because we didn’t want to drive 5 hours with 3 cats and a dog, along with 6 cows and 20 chickens in a trailer, we only brought 1 cat named Shady Lady (or just “Shady”.) So now I am NOT a Farm Girl, but I am raised in the South! 
We also got an adorable Malti-poo puppy my family named Piper.  For fun I like to read. I just read the interesting Hunger Games series; I read the 1st two books in a week! The 3rd book took me longer to read because I didn't want to finish the trilogy so soon, and also because we were so busy packing and stuff. The Hunger Games is my favorite novel that I have read so far, nect to another book I read called The Finisher by David Baldacci. Maybe I'll do a review on it someday! I LOVE everything chocolate: Ice Cream, cupcakes/cakes, cookies etc. I hope you enjoyed my article! Please follow/subscribe or comment if so! Thanks, Kayleigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

All About Me!