You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

Image result for flvs
Hey guys! So, I know I haven’t posted in this for 2 months! I have been really busy with school and stuff. Speaking of school, I have signed up for part-time Florida Virtual School! I take fitness and math classes on there, and it is extremely awesomeJ! If you are reading this, you should definitely sign up. Here is the link to go to their site.Click here. FLVS keeps me on track, and is really helpful. I just recently finished a course for PE. You are probably thinking, “How do you do PE online?” Let me tell you. It is kind of like PE at public school. Of course, you can’t start doing jumping jacks or something right at your computer, but it tells you things you can do to stay fit. The fitness 5 module course explains the importance of keeping a healthy body. I also take a math course, and a guitar course. So, if you’re struggling with math, want to learn to play the guitar or improve, or wanting to know how to stay fit,  Florida Virtual School will be your new best friend. Thank you for reading this. I never know if anybody is actually seeing my posts, so please, please, pleeeeeease  subscribe or comment below! Thanks, Kayleigh.

                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

All About Me!