I Just Moved! My hopes and situation.

Hi, this is Kayleigh! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, we have been extremely busy packing and stuff because we just moved! We drove 5 hours from south Florida, to north Florida. Right now, I am at my new house with lots and lots of boxes. We brought 1 of our cats (Shady) and our 4 fish from our old house to our new home.                         (2 of the fish below)
 I hope to find a softball team, a swim team,and a gymnastics team which is local (or near our very small town) and that works for my family. I have participated in softball for 2 years, and enjoyed it a lot. The positions I play is mainly outfield, but occasionally 1st and 2nd base. This year I am practicing to try and be a pitcher. I have been on a swim team for 4 years now, and  I also enjoy that. My favorite stroke besides Freestyle is Butterfly and Backstroke. Since I was only been on a gymnastic's team since I was around 6 or 7, I have been doing gymnastics at my house such as, splits, back bends, front walkovers, etc. I was not on A gymnastics team where I lived before because there was no team near our town. My goal for when I join a gymnastic's team, is to accomplish a back handspring. Anyway, I just tried a new flavor of Oreo which is now my favorite flavor, "Chocolate Creme Oreo thins." It is delicious!
I also hope to make new friends here where I currently live. If you liked this post, please subscribe above or comment  below. Thanks! 😉😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During the Season of Fall poem

You Should Totally Consider Joining FLVS

All About Me!